IT Maintenance Retainer, Service Level Agreement
Our approach to a committed level of IT Support for Business & SOHO users is simple and straightforward.
In essence you purchase a block of ‘hours’ from us and this time can be called off against any IT activities which may be needed throughout the course of the year. The basic Service Level Agreement is as follows:
- Annual retainer cost: £495 (+ VAT)
- Guaranteed response to callout request: 8 hours (max), during normal working hours, best endeavours to respond well within this timeframe.
- Retainer fee covers up to 10 hours per annum support, telephone helpline and secure remote assistance.
There are no additional callout charges.
- An initial visit will be made by a Technician in order to audit your IT infrastructure– we share the cost of this with you.
- If it suits your business we can also carry out periodic IT audits and produce a planned maintenance schedule.
- All additional time over the first 10 hours is charged at the reduced rate of £39.00 +vat / hr. with no loss of service benefits.
- The cost of parts is not included within the Retainer cost.v
- Unused support hours can not normally be carried over to the following year, although we do take a flexible view on this.
- Service Technicians will always leave you with a copy of the worksheet following a site visit, to allow you to keep a local history of the problems experienced and to assist us whenever a different Technician makes a visit.
- All service interventions are logged with a unique ID and all case notes stored for checking / querying if required.